YOU WILL NEVER HAVE TO REMOVE YOUR TEETH AGAIN!
Tooth loss, gum disease and bone disease affect millions of people worldwide, on every continent, in every age group. Globally, several hundred million people are thought to be missing one or more teeth. More than 40 million people are estimated to be fully edentulous in the United States alone. Completely edentulous jaws (no teeth) are a much more widespread handicap than most of us realize. Major barriers for solving the problem are the perceived complexity, stagnant technology and high cost of treatment. With innovative new solutions this no longer needs to be the case. There is a solution; a cost effective, proven solution. The All-on-4™ solution!
REPLACE ALL YOUR MISSING TEETH AND DENTURES WITH A TITANIUM FIXED PERMANENT BRIDGE
It is the occlusion, functional jaw movement and the force load vectors functioning like natural teeth, that should determine a treatment plan on implant restorations for the long term success. Dr Bauer uses the most advanced technology to provide you with a beautiful, functional, long lasting smile.
LOSING A TOOTH OR HAVING MISSING TEETH CAN BE BOTH UNCOMFORTABLE AND EMBARRASSING.
Whether you lost a tooth two weeks ago or twenty years ago, it is never too late to replace your tooth. Just by visiting our website, you are taking the first step towards achieving a healthy, beautiful smile. You might be looking into the option of having implants to replace your tooth/teeth, which is a great option for the right individual because:
- Implants have an exemplary success rate with respect to long-term results. With careful treatment planning and case analysis, implants are capable of providing you with the most optimal results.
- Unlike bridges, your neighboring teeth do not have to be ground down to accommodate crowns.
- Because implants act as an “anchor” and are capable of mimicking the force of a tooth’s root, you do not have to worry about losing any more bone in your jaw (as compared to removable partial dentures and bridges).
- For denture wearers, implants provide you with the ability to speak and eat with your denture more comfortably and confidently.
And the list goes on of the benefits of having your tooth replaced with an implant. An implant is a titanium cylinder that your dentist would insert into the area that is missing a tooth. Depending on your case, your dentist may choose to put the final restoration on the implant immediately or allow a period of healing to occur prior to placing your final restoration. After the implant is placed and restored, you would use and care for the implant like any other tooth because it functions just like a tooth!
Who is a candidate for the All-on-4® treatment concept?
Because the All-on-4® treatment concept dental implants are placed at an angle to provide optimal support, they work well for patients who have lost all of their upper or lower teeth and have experienced deteriorating bone since. Those who are generally candidates for the All-on-4® treatment concept include:
- Patients with deteriorated bone that would require bone grafting to place traditional implants.
- Patients who are missing all of the teeth along an arch or those teeth are failing.
- Patients who want to shorten the treatment time when compared with traditional dental implants such as mini implants.
- Patients who wear a denture and are not satisfied should also try same day dentures.
With the All-on-4® treatment concept, patients can skip time-consuming and costly bone grafting procedures and regain full function and beauty quickly.