Welcome to our Practice!
Dental Care is no different than any other medical exam, it is recommended
every 6 months.
Our diagnostic exam at Michael D Quasha DMD PA includes:
- cavity detection
- recurrent decay around existing restorations
- abrasion and abfraction detection
- oral cancer screenings to detect any abnormalities
- periodontal exam including determining periodontal pocket depth
- full mouth series of X rays
- evaluation of the occlusion
- bone loss evaluation
- evaluation for any abscess or infection
- digital photography will be used to show you the exact condition of your teeth and periodontal health
- Following your evaluation a treatment plan will be discussed with you to determine the best course of treatment.
Following your evaluation, a hygiene visit will be scheduled.
Dental Hygiene: Teeth cleanings are indicated every 4-6 months depending on your periodontal health. The type of cleaning is determined by your periodontal status as indicated during the exam. Fluoride treatments designed to remineralize decalcified tooth structure will be provided as indicated. Our goal is to achieve optimal periodontal health so that your teeth may last a