Benefits of Choosing All-On-4 Dental Implants
An all-on-4 dental implant procedure provides you with a new set of teeth that are permanent and have a retained, non-removable implant-supported bridge. You never remove these implants, and they should last your lifetime. These new teeth will function just like your real teeth.
What are the Benefits of All-On-4 Dental Implants?
There are a lot of benefits of the all-on-4 dental implants over having dentures. For many years in the past, your only choice for tooth loss was to go without the tooth or having a bridge made to replace the tooth with a custom denture. Technology and other improvements in the dental industry with dental implants have changed all of that.
Instead of having a replacement system placed over your gums and jaw, an implant places an artificial tooth directly into the bone of your jaw. This implant provides you with the most secure, strongest alternative to your natural teeth. Today, these implants are considered the standard of care for those needing a single tooth, several or even a complete set of teeth replaced.
The benefits of these implants include:
- Longer life than removable dentures
- Less impact on natural teeth
- Easier maintenance
- Less loss of your jawbone
When you have to replace a single tooth with an implant, it looks just like your natural tooth. The implant has a root just like your natural tooth, and the artificial crown, which is visible, is recreated with your original tooth’s appearance and shape.
If you need more than one tooth replaced, it is not necessary to use one implant per each tooth being replaced, especially if the loss occurred in teeth next to each other. If you should require a set of lower or upper teeth, the All-On-4 system has advantages over dental implants.
Instead of getting one implant for each tooth, you have lost, the All-On-4 Dental Implant procedure will use four implants and anchor a permanent replacement set. The prosthetic teeth used in this procedure are typically made from porcelain. The porcelain will give you teeth that are stain-resistant, tough, and look incredibly close to your natural teeth in both translucence and color.
If you are getting a complete upper replacement of teeth, they can all be anchored with eight implants. Even if you’ve suffered a loss of bone mass in your jaw, these implants can still work for you, as the location is variable for anchoring them. The All-On-4 Dental Implants offer you these benefits:
- Easy to care for and maintain– All-On-4 dental implants are cared for just as your natural teeth with flossing and daily brushing. They require the same schedule with your dental hygienist and dentist as your natural teeth
- Are fully functioning and placed in a short amount of time– You will experience a dramatic improvement in your teeth stability, chewing abilities, and overall comfort immediately after placement
- Give you back a great smile and improve your appearance– The All-On-4 procedure preserves your jawbone and prevents further deterioration of your facial structure. These dental implants will decrease wrinkles associated with missing bone and tooth structure and help your look better
- Eliminate health issues associated with failing teeth– The All-On-4 dental implant procedure will give you a healthier mouth and a healthier body when it reduces your risk of periodontal disease. Periodontal disease has been linked to Alzheimer’s disease, diabetes, heart attacks, and other chronic diseases.
- Allows you to eat foods of your choice without reservation– You can improve your overall eating habits after an All-On-4 dental implant procedure. You will be able to enjoy your favorite foods at home and in public without reservation.
The All-On-4 Dental Implant procedure has been designed to simplify treatment for anyone suffering from periodontal disease, tooth loss, resorption, or bone atrophy. It is intended to improve your overall oral health, self-esteem, and quality of life.
Where to Learn More About All-On-4 Dental Implants
Quasha Family Dental, your Palm Beach Gardens Dentist, provides Palm Beach Gardens and surrounding areas with superior dental care. It is our mission to provide you with the most professional oral care and restore your smile. If you have questions about All-On-4 dental implants or any concerns about your oral health, call our office and talk to one of the highly-trained specialists to discuss dental options.